Answers to some of the most Frequently Asked Questions
We know that you may have questions, so we've tried to answer most of them below. If you still need to ask us something, feel free to reach out to us.
keyboard_arrow_right The main question - WHY FLUVER? Why NOT any one of the 100 other gift sites out there that deliver to Goa? What makes FLUVER so special?
- FLUVER is GOAN! Everyone in our small team has lived in Goa all our life; we have families abroad and we understand what Goans need.
- Unlike 90% of the flower/gift websites out there who are based in Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune and the like and don't understand Goan taste, we DO!
- We know the Goan roads like the back of our hand, so our deliveries are more efficient and punctual.
- Being in the gift delivery industry for over 16 years, FLUVER has either met or surpassed the expectations of our clients and we intend to maintain this reputation.
- FLUVER maintains the same high standards that we started out with years ago and we have our clients to vouch for us.
- We are passionate about helping you send your love to Goa.
- Because we are based in GOA, your flowers, cakes and other perishables will be delivered FRESH!!
- We have a stringent quality control policy. Because, if we deliver good stuff each time, you'll come back to us! Won't you? :)
Still need a reason?
keyboard_arrow_right Which places in Goa does FLUVER deliver to? And how?
- FLUVER delivers to any place in Goa, with utmost care in an air-conditioned car, to keep your order fresh.
keyboard_arrow_right Are there any delivery charges?
- Free delivery will be provided to places that are within 10 kms from Mapusa.
- Deliveries that are more than 10 kms away from Mapusa will attract a delivery charge of INR 200 for every additional 10 kms.
- For any deliveries involving a ferry crossing a convenience charge of INR 150 would apply, above the normal delivery charges.
- If the recipient is not available at the first delivery attempt, we can re-attempt delivery at a later time. There is a charge for a delivery re-attempt which ranges between INR 450 to INR 2000 depending on the location in Goa.
keyboard_arrow_right Is there a minimum order quantity?
- There is no minimum order quantity for deliveries within 20 kms from Mapusa, unless the delivery involves a ferry crossing or is outside our regular working hours.
- A minimum of 2 items must be ordered for delivery further than 20 kms (but less than 30 kms) from Mapusa or if the delivery is outside our regular working hours.
- A minimum of 3 items must be ordered for delivery further than 30 kms (but less than 45 kms) from Mapusa or if the delivery involves a ferry crossing.
- And a minimum of 4 items must be ordered for delivery further than 45 kms from Mapusa.
- If your delivery is further than 20 kms and you do not want to order the minimum quantity, instead you can opt to pay a substitution fee of INR 450 per item being deducted from the minimum order quantity.
- If you want to order only one item to a location that is between 20 kms and 30 kms away from Mapusa, then you can pay INR 450 extra.
- If you want to order only one item to a location that is between 30 kms and 45 kms away from Mapusa, then you can pay INR 900 extra.
- If you want to order only one item to a location that is more than 45 kms away from Mapusa, then you can pay INR 1350 extra.
keyboard_arrow_right At what time will my order be delivered?
- We currently follow a policy wherein deliveries are scheduled anytime between 10:00 am and 06:00 pm at our discretion.
- A nominal fee of INR 200 per delivery will be levied if you want a priority delivery at a particular time of the day between 10:00 am and 06:00 pm.
- An extra charge of INR 500 is applicable for special deliveries outside our regular working hours i.e. for deliveries between 06:00 pm to 12:00 am (midnight) and from 09:00 am to 10:00 am.
- You must inform us about this at least 24 hours in advance and accordingly we will inform you whether the delivery is possible at the requested time, as this would depend on several factors, including whether there are other requests for priority deliveries before yours, during that particular time slot.
keyboard_arrow_right Can I customize my order?
- Sure! We offer a range of customizations on our cakes, flowers, hampers and gifting ideas. Do get in touch with us for any of your specific customised gifting requirements.
- Also, if you wish to order any items that are not listed on our site, then do let us know and we'll do our best to source the same for you, if possible.
keyboard_arrow_right What are the payment options FLUVER offers?We accept various payment options, including:Paying from outside India?
Paying from within India?
- Credit card payment, processed by Stripe
- Wise (formerly TransferWise) transfer to our bank account *
- SWIFT / Wire transfer to our bank account *
- Credit card / debit card / netbanking / UPI / wallet payments, processed by Instamojo
- Google Pay / GPay / Paytm
- UPI / IMPS / NEFT / RTGS transfer to our bank account *
- Cheque deposit into our bank account *
- Cash on delivery
keyboard_arrow_right How many days in advance do I need to order?
- This differs for each product, but usually a 24 hour advance order is required.
- On rare occassions, we may not be able to accept your order, if it is placed too close to the delivery date and is further than 30 kms from Mapusa.
- To give us sufficient time and space to schedule our deliveries, you should ideally confirm your order at least 4 days prior to the delivery date.
- During high volume days (like Valentine's Day, Christmas, etc.), it is best to confirm your order at least a week in advance.
keyboard_arrow_right Will you please deliver my order today?
- While we generally do not accept orders for same day delivery, we may make exceptions on some occasions at our discretion.
- An additional rush order fee of INR 500 would be levied over and above all other service and delivery fees.
keyboard_arrow_right What is your cancellation policy?
- You can cancel most booked orders up to 2 days before the delivery date, except in special cases, when we're sourcing an item specifically for you, or when we inform you of the same.
keyboard_arrow_right Can you send us a photograph of the handover?
- A photograph of the recipient with the items is possible, on request, at no extra charge.
keyboard_arrow_right What are your current offers?
- Currently, we are offering a flat 5% discount on your order of multiple items, using the coupon code MULTI5 at checkout.
- This discount may not be applicable on certain Hampers, Gift Ideas and custom orders.